Friday 8 August 2008

Podcast on hiatus!

We'll be back......

This note is to let you know that I will be taking a break from the Dad's Army podcast for the next couple of months. There are two reasons for this; 1) and of course, most importantly, I am about to become father for the first time at some point during the next six weeks and 2) we have builders from hell in refurbishing our bathroom. I sincerely hope that point number 2 is fully delivered before point no 1!!

Never fear though, the podcast will be back - I am just not sure when at this stage. Keep subscribed to the feed though - we may have the odd one two pre-recorded files ready during the hiatus.

Thanks again to you all for your support - keep the feedback coming in and we will catch up on it all when the podcast returns.

In the meantime, the following is a video I found on YouTube that made me smile....and I will update thw blog every now and again.

Warmest regards,

James




No comments: